c/ Serrano Galvache, nº 4
28033 Madrid – España

Technical Units

Scientific and Technical Assistance

To post a request for technical assistance, please complete the form (doc or pdf) and send it to

Quality in Construction Unit

If you want any study or technical report related to the CTE or other aspects of quality in construction:

(queries regarding the application and interpretation of the CTE should be addressed to the Ministry of Development, by this link)

Innovative Products’ Assessment Unit. National Technical Approval (DIT)

Magazines / Journals

Contact Materiales de Construcción Journal:

Contact Informes de la Constucción Journal:

Other enquiries

Information on activities, courses and conferences

Software incidents/issues:

Other queries:


You will receive our newsletter periodically and on tome

Registration in the IETCC newsletter

How to get there?

Google maps

Vehicle entrance map